All American Outdoor
The All American Baseball Center will host Arena Tournaments. We are the only facility in the region that can offer a full-size regulation infield (i.e., 60' to 90' bases) to play live action games. There is no substitute for playing live action games before going outdoors to play your competition. Our schedule will permit teams to play games before your outdoor season begins.
This is a great opportunity for baseball and softball players to play games during the fall and winter months. This will give players a tremendous edge in their personal development, and improve and strengthen community leagues and travel teams in the greater metropolitan area.
Wiffle Ball World Series | 30 & Over League | Arena Tournaments | Exhibition Fastpitch Softball Games | Indoor Games Registration Form (PDF)
Wiffle Ball World Series
The All American Baseball Center will annually hold a Wiffle Ball World Series at the North Campus. There will be 8 teams in every division, with a minimum of 3 games per team. Click here (PDF) to view the rules for the World Series.
30 & Over League ($875)
To view the rules for this league, click here (PDF).
To register your 30 & Over team, please call Matt DeSantis at 412-380-7000.
Arena Tournaments ($350 per team)
All tournaments will be held on Saturdays and Sundays. There will be a maximum of 6 teams participating in each tournament. Teams are guaranteed 3 games each.
Thank you to all the teams who participated in our indoor tournaments during our winter season. We look forward to having you back during our next season.
Sample Rules and Regulations
- All games will last 6 innings or 1 1/2 hours, whichever comes first.
- Teams will be assigned a batting cage for batting practice 30 minutes prior to game time.
- All age divisions will have a roster limit of 12 players. A total of 6 players can field at any one time.
- All registration and waiver forms must be signed prior to the start of a league or tournament.
- Teams are responsible for bringing their own equipment including bats, helmets, and catcher's equipment.
- Bats: 9-10 & 11-12 age divisions will use little league approved aluminum bats. 13U players will use age appropriate size aluminum or wood bats. 14-15 and High School age divisions must use wood bats.
- All catchers must wear a protective cup, and anyone warming up pitchers must wear a catcher's mask.
- Players must wear baseball pants and a team shirt (or all should wear the same colored shirt) to participate in Arena games.
- All players must be in the batting order.
- NO TEN RUN RULE.
- A maximum of 5 runs per inning can be scored. There is no scoring limit in the last inning.
- Pitchers are only permitted to throw 2 innings per game at all levels.
- All players must slide feet first into all bases. Players are permitted to return head first to 1st base when returning to the base on an attempted pickoff.
- There is a mandatory courtesy runner for the catcher with 2 outs in an inning.
- Free substitutions are allowed.
- 2nd team listed on the game schedule is the home team.
- Home team will be the official scorebook.
- No gum, sunflower seeds, or tobacco are permitted in the Arena.
- Water is the only drink allowed in the Arena.
- No alcoholic beverages are permitted in the All American Baseball Center.
- Failure to follow all stated rules will result in removal from the league or tournament.
Exhibition Fastpitch Softball Games - $190 Per Team; 2 Teams
Fastpitch Softball teams are invited to participate in a series of exhibition games. The All American Baseball Center is in the process of filling several available time slots for participation. Following is included: Each team will receive 15 minutes cage time and 15 minutes arena field time for practice prior to the game. The exhibition game will be a 1 1/2 hour long game, starting at 8:30 pm. Time slots are available for 10U, 12U, 14U, 16U, and 18U teams. Teams will be paired with an appropriate aged opponent. All ASA, NSA, Little League and High School teams are welcome. Each player participating must have a parent/guardian sign a Liability Release (see Registration form) to participate. Registration forms and payment must be submitted to the All American Baseball Center prior to confirmation.