Baseball University offers aspiring baseball players the opportunity to learn all aspects of the game from the best instructors in the area. From the basic fundamentals of hitting and fielding a ground ball to building a good mental game and how to really play like a champion, Baseball University is truly the only place where young players learn to become tomorrow's All Americans.
The mission of the All American Baseball Center is to provide affordable access to quality education and offer a dynamic, diverse, and supportive learning environment that prepares our aspiring athletes for personal success on and off the field.
Whether you are new to All-American or a seasoned veteran these boot camps consist of teaching fundamentals, speed & agility training, and proper muscle memory through "reps".
All American Goals
- Ensure the success of our athletes through ongoing assessment of learning the different aspects of the game and overall effectiveness.
- Provide our athletes with opportunities, including personal lessons and clinics that enable success in competition and personal pursuits.
- Develop and enhance the relationships they build with teammates and coaches to help identify and respond to the needs of their future.
- Promote athletic development of our players through intense training.
- Guide and support the full development of our players for whatever they choose to do in the future.
- Assist our aspiring college bound players to get to the next level of competition.
- Emphasize the importance of maintaining a good education off the field as well as on.